Teaching has always been an important part of my career as an artist. It is a way of sharing my love of sculpture and passing on the discoveries I have made in my own practice. I taught carving and modelling at Hampstead Garden Suburb Institute for many years until it closed in 2016. I currently teach figure and portrait sculpture at Hampstead School of Art as well as occasional evening and summer courses at The Art Academy.
- 2011-2020 Sculpture Tutor, Hampstead School of Art.
- 2016-2019 Sculpture Tutor, The Art Academy.
- 1996-2016 Sculpture Tutor, Hampstead Garden Suburb Institute.
- 2012-2013 Anatomy Tutor, Framestore, London.
- 1997-1999 Woodcarving Tutor, Sutton College of Liberal Arts, Surrey.
- 1992-1995 Sculpture Tutor, Midlands Arts Centre, Birmingham.
- 1991-1995 3D Studies Tutor, Birmingham Institute of Art and Design.