Teaching has always been an important part of my career as an artist. It is a way of sharing my love of sculpture and passing on the discoveries I have made in my own practice. I currently work at Hampstead School of Art teaching figure and portrait sculpture. I have taught carving and modelling for many years at the Hampstead Garden Suburb Institute as well as teaching on the Foundation course there. A new recent venture was teaching anatomy to animators at Framestore and then subsequently to sculpture students at the Institute.
- 1996-2014 Sculpture Tutor, Hampstead Garden Suburb Institute, London.
- 2011-2014 Sculpture Tutor, Hampstead School of Art, London.
- 2012-2013 Anatomy Tutor, Framestore, London.
- 2009 Sculpture Tutor, The Art Academy, London.
- 1997-1999 Woodcarving Tutor, Sutton College of Liberal Arts, Surrey.
- 1992-1995 Sculpture Tutor, Midlands Arts Centre, Birmingham.
- 1991-1995 3D Studies Tutor, Continuing Education, Birmingham Institute of Art & Design.